Friday, April 13, 2012

CHANGES/ GROWING UP

        Few days ago  I saw my former classmate and I was amazed, but also I started to think how everyone is growing up. If my classmates were laughing their ass out about stupid jokes and had the time of their life when they were 16, and now they have grown up - more serious, looking older, wearing more conservative clothes(guys - t-shirts with weird prints and etc.), but I'm the same. :/
        I didn't have so much fun that time and I have gotten even more weird and I wear weird clothes and even trying to get more bright colors on. And when I see my former classmates I'm ashamed of the way I look. My former classmates learn in ordinary schools, but I'm learning in art school so I kinda comfort myself telling that all artists are crazy. You can't compare my school students and ordinary school students, because those who graduate in our school doesn't look like graduates in other schools.
      look I made these drawings to show the classmate I saw and me - how we looked 2 years ago and how we look now :

I look like a hobo clown! Hate this about myself :/

No comments: