Monday, May 28, 2012

CYBERBULLY - short rant


     Just watched movie cyberbully about girl being bullied in internet, writing false updates and etc.
I'm not impressed - I had it worse 5 years ago and I didn't even thought about doing suicide - I am too scared to die :D 
In this movie she had friend and supportive family, but I didn't have friends and I had to go through this alone - also I couldn't stay home, but I needed to fight back.
     Friedrich Nietzsche has said : "That which does not kill us makes us stronger.", but I still get hurt when someone tells nasty things about me or even look at me - I get paranoid that they only bad-mouthing me behind my back. 
I so want to get rid of these thoughts and I annoy people with having this pleading look in my eyes - please just don't do what I think you do. I hate that I have this easy to read face so everyone who hurts me sees the pain it is causing me
 :/

No comments: