Sunday, May 20, 2012

UK CALLING

Yesterday I was to Positivus Festival organized  concert  - UK Calling.There peroformed Peggy Sue, The Mariner's Children and Emma Gatrill. 
Music was nice and I'm fan now of The Mariner's Children. 
Only cons where late start of the concert (because singer panicked and we waited an hour til the start) and long packing between bands. Also it was unusual to me that there was very small amount of people who came to this concert and the room was almost empty.
Also I had time and place to draw so I drew some of the performers and people around me :


^ GIRLS FROM PEGGY SUE (sung amazing cover and their awesome songs)
AND  GUYS FROM The Mariner's Children. Love their songs - you should totally check' em out 
This evening really was pretty weird.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos of The Mariner's Children! Glad you enjoyed! x