Saturday, July 21, 2012

A MONTH?

ok. I haven't posted for a while and I have an excuse for it... ok I don't have one.
I was lazy, forgot about it and so many things happened - finally!


  • school ended and it was super stressful, but I got good schoolarship and I spent all it on ebay.
  • as I mentioned - ebay.  I tried to order something and already first things came - fake lashes and other cheap stuff.
  • had amazing summer solstice with my friend Ilma and got many weirdos talk to us :/
  • Also had really good name's day party at my place and I hope others liked it too :D
  • got tonns of clothes for free from charity place - mostly winter clothes - amazing coats and scarves. (I have real pilot winter coat! It's huge!)
  • and the last thing is - I got job! I am a taxi dispatcher and I  command five huge ,hairy men each night I work and I still haven't accustomed to a thought that they are my dependents. Also 20 bucks a night is still not much for me as I am saving for a google tablet which I'm gonna buy before school starts.
  • also I became a volunteer in day center where I help old people with computer - teach them how to write and use social sites and on Wednesdays I paint with four, funny old ladies :)
this is all I wanted to write - small recap for all the things I have done/ experienced in this small amount of time.

No comments: