Friday, September 21, 2012

I AIN'T GOT NO PC AND HEALTH TOO

     Right now I'm sick and most of the time I spend at home and for  like a four months I don't have PC so that means that I am SO bored. I did my homeworks, I painted, I cleaned the house... soon there will be nothing left to do... and I am home only second day.
It's hard without PC.  Maybe my addiction is talking, but seriously - I have 4 school subjects, If I'm not mistaken, where I need computer - computer graphic, animation, video and internet, so I am kinda in need of that big box and a screen.
    Also I want to log in twitter or facebook like a normal person and I seriously miss people birthdays or name days and that annoys me a lot. Also miss talking, chatting with people online - I got classmate which i don't meet often and the only place is internet, but because I have only phone it's kinda hard.
  With all that I wanted to say... PLEASE GIVE BACK MY PC! or just donate parts and I'm gonna put this all together :D

No comments: