Friday, February 3, 2012

17 DAYS

For the past few days I'm sitting home - sick.I thought I will have time for myself, I'll have some time to think and do what I want, but I have granny home - holidays. :/
If I have this urge to do something, like clean or wash the dishes, in spite for her I cannot do it.Weird right?
Also there is such a big cold outside, so if I want to go for a walk, I have to stay inside.fml
But hey, I have my drawing pad so I can make some doodles!
Also I started to fulfill my resolutions - grow some balls (Start to say what I think) and eat less/much more less.
Also I just understood that I have my 17th birthday in 17 days! Woohoo!
So here's some drawings/sketches:




Also had one of the most awkward moments ever : 
I was taking a stroll in this cold weather, wrapped in scarves, when a guy comes to me and ask me how to get somewhere.With all those scarves no one could hear me so, just as I take it off, but with my long hair I have this problem, that it ALL went in my mouth :/ So I stood their like cat who regurgitates fur...
Gross...
I don't know what to write more...
xoxo Leonora

No comments: