Sunday, February 19, 2012

EVENING BEFORE BIRTHDAY

    It's evening before my 17th birthday and it's snowing outside. I imagine this white blanket of snow as a new sheet of paper in my life which will start to fill  with the start of my 17th year on the earth. 
Somehow lately I have been very stressed out and I had big pressure form my family to find a job to earn money and etc. But with my age and level of education I can't find job which I can balance with my school.
A friend of mine told me not to center so much on money and when I will not think about money all the time, it will be easier to live, but if you have somone who nags you about paying for your glasses or about how I need  to pay for something in the house I live, It's hard .
My birthday is a dayto which I'm looking up to with  hope  that everything will change, and I will put more effort of sorting everything out which needs to be sorted out.
I really hope...


P.S.No art this time because my scanner isn't installed in my reprogrammed PC and I'm kinda uninspird to draw

No comments: