Thursday, March 1, 2012

FRIENDS?

I came to a conclusion that there are many types of people. 
First type is the friendly one who liks to hug and is nice. When two nice and friendly people get together and are becoming friends I see them in a hug almost all the time. Mostly those are girls making a prezel while hugging each other with their bodies lol.
Second type is the changing one who is friendly and nice, but the next day that person can say :"Shut up!I don't fucking care what you think!".If you don't take it  seriously that person again tomorrow will be nice and fluffy, but I kinda dislike communicating  with this kind of people because I get yelled at when I feel the worst.
Third type is the most common. Person is nice to you til you get to know each other well and then if something happens he will kinda laugh  or make joke out of it and then maybe help. And maybe even do some nasty stuff,who knows
Here's an example:
I kinda disagree with the ending..just saying.
I have experienced all three kind of people and I know there are more types but I'm kind lazy to write and I don't want this be a really long post...

P.S. Also there also are exceptions and that is my one true friend :)

No comments: