Wednesday, September 11, 2013

IT'S SEPTEMBER ALREADY!

It's already September -  the time when I return to school and can reflect on what has happened to me in Summer.
I had an awesome job with a bunch of people I think I'll never forget - some of them in a good way, some of them in a bad way.
In the last week of Summer I had a chance to take part in a project where I went to Estonia and had a camp about globalisation, MDGs and fair trade chocolate. Also I loved the lecture about how to make a project and this camp inspired me to do more - maybe even change the world! In this camp I met so many awesome people -  Julia from Germany, Ondra from Czech Republic, Tomas from Lithuania and Merla and Teele from Estonia. Also there was this awesome woman from Mexico. Her name was Ivonne and she was so nice, funny and just... gaaah! When I think about her I get all warm inside :)
When the camp ended and I came back to my hometown I was really sad because I would totally like to live in this project with all those people, If that would be possible  - the atmosphere was just amazing :)

Right now I am in school having animation class and I am all smiles because I remember everything that has happened for the last few months. Sending some greetings to Estere in USA and others :)
If you are reading this, Estere, hello! :)

No comments: