Tuesday, July 9, 2013

DEPICTION OF CO-WORKERs

So I have a oficial work for a month and a half - already got my first paycheck  and I already know all my 7 co-workers. We have socially active work, I should say - we greet poeple and help with the pretty simple device where you drop some money to enter in Jūrmala.  At first we got to know our salary - it was ok, but later we discovered that we can get even tips from people and then the battle began...

We have two shifts with 4 people in each of them. People in my shift are pretty nice and talkative, but the other one is horible. Because I  sometimes work 2 shifts in a row I communicate with both of them and oh boy... I want to vent all the negative out of my head.

So - from the 8 poeple I got to work with I knew 4 of them - one was my cousin and 3 of them where my old schoolmates with whom I never talked but knew each other existence - they were popular girls  - me not so much and so I didn't like them at first. 2 of them were okay - they were friendly and one of them wants to have a bachelor degree in art history. The third of them is all mighty queen bee of the three - reminds me of the Regina George of Mean Girls  looks at me from the heights of her .. I don't know what.

When I first started to work here I was told that here can work only poeple 18 years old or older, because this is work with money, but I got to know I had a co-worker only 16 years old. She got the job because our boss flirts with her mother and gives her presents. As I got to know all the girls where only working to get the biggest tips - they only wear short shorts or flimsy short dresses. But I, as the girl with some pride and body issues, can't uncover my butt and twerk it like a mad man. The youngest one I call pedophile candy because she gets the most tips and men choose to drive to her to pay the entrance fee. As my mom laughingly added - she's a fresh meat. Once she got 10 lats as a tip when the service costs only 1 lat. Men really wants to get into her panties...

In the shift numero uno we have queen bee, pedophile candy,the girl I didn't describe because she has nothing worth of mentioning  and one of the queen bees followers.
In the shift numero dos whe have me, a nice guy, my cousin and one the other queen bees follower.

Also I get irriated the most, of the time my colleagues take  a break - I take max. a 5 - 10 minutes, but the go several times and sit somewhere for 20 minutes. Skinny bitches are so lazy!



P.S. Adding some work inspired doodles - all get almost bombarded with tips but I am not :/


No comments: