Tuesday, May 21, 2013

LUCKY

haven't written much since... forever.  I was busy with  IIHF or world championship in hockey - I watched it and also while watching it I drew and sketched the fans. Oh, did I mention I watched it in this thing called fan tent and I was a hit!
The sponsors of this tent - škoda asked me to draw their latest car which was parked outside  the tent - škoda octavia and add some fans and etc. Now it is in a frame somewhere in škodas HQ :)
Also while drawing  I got free beer and a chance to sit by the VIP table with famous hockey players. Ain't I lucky?
     On a sad note, I started a instagram for my doodles, but my tablet fell and I broke the glass of the tablet and I know where to repair it. I bought a new tablet, better tablet, but somehow it is not compatible with Instagram. sucks to be me.
    Also last saturday I had my first day at my new job as a border inspection operator. I LOVE THIS JOB! I meet so many people, say "Hi!" to SO many people and even get a tan.lol
  
    P.S. Adding some doodles from the fan tent :)























No comments: