Saturday, April 20, 2013

HAPPY PILLS, ANYONE?

For a while I have been pretty happy or in this state where the bad is not so bad and I have been given happy pills just like lisa simpson and I am seeing smiley faces everywhere :)
Also I have been playing with an idea - what if I had a depression or some sort and this is just a normal state because I SO remember beeing annoyed and unhappy. 
By the way just now played lady gaga's first album for the old time sake and I am shocked that even after 5 years I remember most of the lyrics! 
So returning to the happy state of mind, I hope it will continue for  a while because  I am doing so many things lately and I am so inspired as I mentioned in the last post. 
Oooh! You want to see the last thing I am working on?
 
Julia, you dumbass, I love you.
This is a sketch for a work I plan to do is called "юля, дура, я тебя люблю" or  "Julia, you dumbass, I love you". It will be made in five parts - each for one of the words. I saw the sign with graffiti on the wall of a school and thought that this funny and already had the picture in my mind how I would do it.

This is it. Bye guys! :)


No comments: