Thursday, April 11, 2013

ARTSY FARTSY

Lately I have been creating stuff nonstop - doodling and posting it on my instagram (especially made for doodles), been making some poster like drawings which I am planning to distribute all over the city of mine and I have been painting once in a while.
Also tried those temporary tattoos from tattly I bought a long time ago and I felt really cool like those artsy fartsy people with full sleeve tattoos. lol  I still have a little bit of that tiny kid who wants to fit in and THIS time in the artsy fartsy field.. :)
see it?

Right now I am doodling some sailors in remote island just because I thought my sailor - ish tattoo needs some goodbye as I will scrub it all off tomorrow ;)

I will totally upload the sailorman doodle up here just as I will finish it :)

No comments: