Friday, April 5, 2013

HEYY. LONG TIME NO SEE

SO the last time I wrote I was talking about  getting back in the rhytm after being sick and etc. and then I dissappeared... scary huh?
   the miracle didn't happen - I failed test, failed to do all the computer related projects, but got some big note from the doctor and I got safe. I wasn't thrown out of the school, but I had a chance to take some time off and start on september with a fresh start the same year. I WAS SO HAPPY!! (my mom not so much)
for theses 3, 4 months I have been very optimistic a little bit lazy but most of the time VERY inspired to piant, draw, write and crate projects - I have one art project  for online world and the real world to popularize my doodles and I  have an idea to write a book on wattpad and ehr mehr gerd  If I will not stop talking I will blabber out some very secret stuff :)
       Also got a tablet and with it instagram, so I  am a hardcore instagrammer now. 
Life is changing for me now and I am changing with it - I turned 18 a while ago and I am working nonstop to get closer to things I dream of. I hope you are just as happy as I am. :)

CIAO

P.S. Adding some  doodles as always ;)





No comments: