Wednesday, November 7, 2012

GETTING BACK TO THE PATH I HAVE CHOSEN

   In the past few weeks I have been ill and gotten better. As I am ready to go to school I get another illnes and I don't even want to go to school.
    My teacher is calling and sending messages every day and making me to stress every day and I have so many homeworks and works, essays which I have to write so I think that is why I had a panic attack a while ago. Finally  few dyas ago I got my PC back to life thanks to a friend and today I'm getting internet so I will finish installing softwares and work on thousands of reviews and computer works I haven't done and believe me... I have  A LOT to do.
Also I have ton of tests not written and I completely don't understand math  and I have to write 2 test. oh lord!
 But with the return of my PC I think everything will get better - I can write my reviews and do computer stuff and maybe even learn for math test and I will get better in health :)

     P.S. Hey, what should I do if I have lost almost ALL my sick leave notes which gave my doctor? My teacher might not believe I have been really sick and I will have no chance to write those tests I missed.
Damn!


Also adding a doodle I drew after drinking bright pink pills - maybe it all is connected? bright doodles and pink men = bright pink pills

No comments: