Wednesday, October 31, 2012

INTERNET HELPLESSNESS AGAINST PANIC ATTACK

SO, the other day when I was at work I had panic attack.
Out fo nowhere my chest started throbbing pain and it  turned in to massive pain also I couldn't breath and had a feeling that I am choking and other panic attacks symptoms. Somehow the first thought I had was : "Oh my god I am having a panic attack!" - older people would have thought that they are having a heart attack and THAT is their problem mostly - thinking TOO much.
Because I was alone I automatically went on google and searched what to do but the most what it said was :
  •  Calm down
  •  you should know -   you have only a panic attack not a heart attack

and etc.
BUT SRSLY! I googled "what to do if I have a panic attack" so I know I HAVE a panic attack and calming down is almost impossible.lol

SO yeah, internet, you have done it again - you are being useless because when I searched the info you gave me,  nothing than adds and thousands of meaningless words.

 (I red three loong articles to find that I have to breath and it will end  20 minutes later)

No comments: